Monday 29 December 2014

YOUNIQUE UPPER LIP STAIN REVIEW

Eyes - Younique 3D fiber mascara
Lips - Younique Upper Lip Stain
If you want something easy that will not budge from your lips and leaves you with a dramatically beautiful look this is it!

Just before Christmas I had the most gorgeous little parcel through the door from Kate Graydon, A Younique presenter (see her site here). I was expecting the 3D fibre mascara, but luckily for me alongside it came a beautiful Younique lip stain. I’ve never used a lip stain before, I have always stuck with the lip sticks and occasionally gloss, so I was excited to see what this little tube could produce.

So firstly, Younique products are all naturally sourced and are hypoallergenic; I’ve also recently found out that Younique are currently in the process of registration for Cruelty free on all of their products – which is fab!

But let’s get to the product itself. The Stiff Upper Lip, Lip Stain comes in a simple, elegant looking black cardboard box, with clear white font on the front – very cute. The formula itself is extremely watery, I had no idea how it would last on my lips, but to my delight it really did. After a few swipes along the lips, you are literally good to go. The product sets within seconds – Yes, it goes from a red watery liquid to a matte lip colour in a few seconds! I love that from one bottle you can gain a few variations of colour, if you want a strong red lip then the colour is easy to build up.

I have worn this product every day for like the last two weeks – I am obsessed! I was in shock at how well the lip stain lasted on my lips, and I could wear it without re-applying it for nearly 8 hours even when eating and drinking. There was some transfer when drinking but it completely outlasted any of my other lipsticks that I own.  





So I believe this is a limited edition piece, that was on promo with Younique products once you spent over $150 (USD) on other Younique pieces then you got it for free in November. Younique have customer kudos product per month for customer who spend over a certain amount. However keep an eye out as it may come into sale in the next year! 

You can buy any of her Younique products from Kate Graydon either by Facebook, or on her Younique site, I'm sure she will be able to help, with anything you are looking for as she is absolutely lovely! 

Until then, 

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Follow me via:
Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Lookbook  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment