Saturday 6 December 2014

NOVEMBER STYLE CRUSHES.


After becoming addicted to reading Hannah's (from hannahlouisef) monthly style crushes I thought I'd give it a go. It's such a lush way of showing appreciate for all the time and effort that bloggers put into their blogs, and sharing more fashion inspiration. 



This girl is from my hometown is one of the first blogs I religiously read. She was one of my inspirations behind starting my own blog. She is absolutely beautiful and her Instagram feed is so yummy. 




This lady's style is to die for. She always looks so effortlessly stylish and I honestly think she could style up a bin bag and still have me lining up to buy it. I absolutely love her Instagram account and find myself checking out on a daily basis, go check her out. 



This beaut is a double blogging threat, blogging both beauty and fashion. Her recently holiday lookbook has had be serious craving some winter sun, and her beauty posts nearly always have me running to the nearest shops to grab them ASAP. 


Megan - Pages by Megan 

How insanely perfect does Megan look here, NEED this teddy bear bomber in my life. If you don't know Megan Ellaby then where have you been?! She is a stylist over at ASOS and always finds the most amazing pieces from their site. Also check out her Instagram account for daily outfit inspo.

  

Charlotte - Blonde Canvas

I know this is technically cheating as this outfit post is from December but as soon as I saw this coat, I knew that I needed it. Charlotte is for sure one of my favourite bloggers at the moment, so definitely needed to be in November's style crushes. 

Debating making this a monthly post on the blog, what do you guys think?! Also shout at me any new bloggers, love to find new blogs and inspiration to follow.

love and kisses

Ness xo. 

 Follow me via:

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  LookBook  |  Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment