Monday 1 December 2014

THE FORGOTTEN POST.

Happy 1st December J 

 How are we in December already? This year has flown by, hasn't it? I was meant to post this outfit in November as I wanted to share with you what I ventured out in for bonfire night; however I’m only a month behind – sorry lovelies. Anyways Bonfire night is one of my favourite nights of the year, how can anyone not love watching fireworks?  

This cape has become an essential part of my autumn/winter wardrobe, it's so diverse mega easy to dress up or wear casually as I have done here. I've paired it with my fav primark turtle neck jumper - so snuggly and of course my Miss Selfridge stole! The stole is currently reduced to £20 so head over to the Miss Selfridge website asap. If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen this outfit quite a while ago. I managed to nab this bag from the limited edition section in Cardiff's primark and I've had a lot of lush comments about it since I've been using it, so here it is, again it’s been popping up on my Instagram too. 
My shoes were an absolute steal, a bargain reduced to £8.99 from select, can't complain about that, they also come in a reddy wine colour, also very cute. 

Today's lip colour is Inika Mineral Lipstick in Naked Ambition (read my review on the lipstick here)  and Mac's pro longwear lip pencil in Etcetera.  







Cape - c/o Dolly Daydream
Jumper and Bag - Primark

Hope you all have your christmas shopping well underway and are having a fab December so far. 

love and kisses

Ness xo. 

Shop The Look:

 



 Follow me via:


Instagram  |  Twitter  |  LookBook  |  Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment