Thursday 18 December 2014

LIVING NATURE CONCEALER REVIEW.




Another beauty post this month after receiving my MyPure package; up this time is the Living Nature Concealer (in the colour Medium). Luckily I don’t tend to suffer with acne however I do suffer with the occasional mountain breakout  that pops up on my face, so concealer is a must for me. Living Nature claims that the ‘concealer minimises the appearance of skin imperfections and dark circles around the eyes’, and I had no reason to believe that this product wouldn’t live up to the claim, as I’ve always heard about how fantastic the Living Nature products are. So I was delighted when this little package turned up on my doorstep.

The concealer comes in a black cardboard box packaging that is recyclable – always a plus! Information such as how to apply is printed on the box itself, inside the box is a sturdy, squeezable tube in black. The packaging is very similar to the design of MAC and KIKO products but with more information on the outer packaging. The tube itself is rather small so is great for carrying around for any on-the-go touch ups. I was worried about the tube leaking in my bag, if the tube was squashed however it was absolutely fine.

The concealer texture is soft and smooth which allows it to glide onto the skin with no effort at all. I use my EcoTool’s flat concealer brush to apply the concealer to my imperfections (see my review of them here). The concealer blends in easily covering the blemishes and redness well and lasts a good 7-8 hours before needing to be re-applied. The concealer can be applied with both a brush or with fingers without it effecting the staying power of the concealer. I also found that the concealer stayed longer when I applied it straight after using my moisturiser (Laidbare Working 9 to 5 hydration crème, review here). Additionally, you get tons of wear in the tiniest amount, so it lasts well. 






The foundation comes in three shades: light, medium and dark. I selected the medium shade, however in hindsight, I think that the light shade would have suited my skin tone slightly better, especially during the colder month without a tan.

You can purchase about 60+ Living Nature products from the MyPure site here and the concealer here. The concealer usually retails on the site £21 however there is a special offer on at the moment so its reduced to £18.90. 

Have you used any of the Living nature products? How was your experience?  Please share your thoughts in the comments section below!

Love and kisses

Ness xo. 

Shop the Product:




No comments:

Post a Comment