Sunday 14 December 2014

LAIDBARE WORKING 9 TO 5 HYDRATION CREME



When this product came through my door, I was excited to review it, I am extremely lazy when it comes to skincare but  always had a problem with dry skin on my nose throughout the colder months, so I thought maybe this could be the moisturizer that helps!


The product comes in a lush simple pink and white cardboard box, with matching colours on the screw-cap tube inside. The outer casing gives a lot of information about the product, including benefits, how to apply and the ingredients, which is then replicated on the tube – very handy for those of you who don’t intend to keep the outer packaging.  The product claims that ‘the hydration cream moisturises and protects around the clock. With extracts of rose water to calm, revitalise and soften the skin’.

I’ve been using the moisturizer twice a day, once in the morning before applying my makeup and once after I’ve taken my makeup off. The moisturizer feels very light when applied to the skin, It absorbed into my skin with ease, and was good to use daily as it didn’t feel too heavy nor did it leave my skin feeling greasy. Additionally to this, I found that the moisturiser provided a good base for my foundation and make up and gives my foundation extra staying power.  

However the main reason for choosing this product was to help hydrate the skin on my nose, which this product has not done at all.

Overall, I really like this moisturiser; it smells delicious and does a good job at all over moisturising. I feel this product is good for daily use as it has made my skin generally feel a lot smoother and hydrated however it was not good to use on targeted areas. You can purchase Laidbare Working 9 to 5 hydrating cream directing from the MyPure website here as well as a large selection of the LaidBare range here.  



The product usually retail on MyPure for £7.99 but if you rush over now, you can get it at the slightly reduced price of £7.19 along with reduced priced on the majority of the Laidbare range. 

Hope you are all nearly prepared for Christmas, It'll be here before we know it!!

love and kisses

Ness xo.


Shop The Product:






No comments:

Post a Comment