Thursday 8 January 2015

OOTN: NEW YEARS EVE.


First of all, I wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you that follow my blog, as well as my Instagram, I reached 1k on Instagram this week, yaay! So again thank you all. 

How long ago does christmas feel now? Reality has finally set back in, back to those long working days and dark early mornings! So I thought I'd add a bit of sparkle and glitter to my blog post today. This is the outfit that I wore for NYE to my friends gorgeous new house. 
I went out bargain hunting the other day to pick up the majority of this outfit as well as a lot more, it was completely unplanned but the bargains just all joined together nicely to create this look.

I am absolutely obsessed with these glittery heels, they are still in the Matalan sale at the moment for £12, I've paired them with so many outfits recently. I love that they are block heels rather than stilettos - so much easier to walk in - they also come in navy as well as the black. The faux leather joggers are such a gem from the Zara sale and again they are still in stock online. I worn them out with both heels and flats and both ways they looked gorgeous. Finally this lush blue/black tonal faux fur cape from the Next sale. This was one of those pieces that I picked up, walked around the shop holding onto but not sure whether I actually wanted it, I am so indecisive! 



Shirt - New Look (old)
Necklace - Matalan (similar here)

Hope you all had an amazing christmas and a lovely new year!

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Shop The Look:




Follow me via:
Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Lookbook  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment