Monday 8 December 2014

SUMMER FLASHBACK.






This post makes me miss summer so badly. I can't believe that I forgot about this outfit, and only realised when I stumbled across it on my laptop!  So please excuse how summery this outfit is, but I still wanted to share it with you as I loved wearing it. 

So in August, me and a few friends made a trip down to Newbury races for my boyfriend's birthday, and this is the outfit I ended up wearing. After buying tickets earlier in the year, I had plenty of time to prepare an outfit, but me being me, left it to the day before, running around Reading town center. 

This top is a one-of-a-kind bargain from Harper & Lewis Vintage shop, it was £10 which is nothing for a one-of-a-kind piece, here is a link to their website as some of their pieces are to die for! 

My shoes I have featured before in the blog in my Summers Wedding post, yes I did buy these flatforms in both colours, I could not decide which I preferred so just ended up with both, oops!

I grabbed this skirt in the end of summer sale at Matalan for a ridiculous cheap price, I can't remember exactly how much it was but it was definitely no more than a tenner - bargain or what! 






Blazer - River Island (old)
Top - Harper and Lewis Vintage
Skirt - Matalan (sale)
Shoes - Zara (sale)
Bag - Zara.

Sorry this post is so late, as I've mentioned before, organisation nor memory are not my strongest points! 

Also how blonde does my hair look??


love and kisses 

Ness xo.

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Lookbook  |  Bloglovin'





No comments:

Post a Comment