Tuesday 1 July 2014

THE TEA PARTY



This dress has been making its rounds on many blogs recently - I couldn't help but join in. I've had this bargain hanging up in the wardrobe for a while and now that summer is definitely here - and hopefully here to stay - I thought I would fish it out again. Accidentally this blogpost will be a huge shout-out to Primark as both the dress, shoes and handband are all from there! 
I've never thought I could pull of the summer floral headband/crowns which has always upset me as they are ideal for festivals - however I think this one from Primark is brill! This is my garden tea party outfit as its so summery but you can pair it easily with blazer to keep you warm when the sun goes down. My bag is a gooden summer oldy from New Look - it literally is a bucket bag - so perfect for me as I like to carry everything but the kitchen sink with me when I go out.
I am a huge rayban fan and I've has these glasses for a couple of years now, they arent a day-to-day pair of sunnies for me but nevertheless I love them. 















Dress, shoes and headband - Primark
Bag - New Look (old)
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban (old)
Necklace - H&M 

What do you guys think on my hair? I love it - definitely going to try and love some new styles! 

Ness xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment