Tuesday 22 July 2014

FROM DAY TO NIGHT - KIMONO.




I've had this blog post floating around for a while now, since I brought this kimono I have lived in it, it's so versatile and the colours are lush, you literally can wear it with anything. So I thought what better way to show it off then to style it for both day and night. I wore this outfit for my birthday garden party with my family, and I received such lovely comment. However me, white jeans and food never end well - next time I might have to wear black jeans!

For the day time, I have paired my new look kimono with a River Island black and white top, white Primark jeans, Next platform sandals, Matalan layered necklace, and my gorgeous LaModa bag. Oh, and my stunning Olivia Burton watch - I rarely leave the house without it - it is a perfect match to this kimono. 
 













Kimono - New Look
Jeans & Hat - Primark
Top - River Island
Bag - LaModa
Watch - Olivia Burton 
Necklace - Matalan
Shoes - Next 

This evening outfit I wore for my friend's birthday for a night out in my hometown of Reading. I've teamed the kimono with my H&M top, New Look skort, Select heels, and trusty Primark clutch. Words literally cannot explain how comfy these shoes were for a night out of drinking and dancing. The less said about the amount of alcohol consumed the better, however my shoes did not let me down and kept me on my feet all night. Again I received lovely compliments all evening about my kimono - which makes me love it a little bit more than I already did (If that was even possible).








Kimono - as before
Skort - New Look
Top - H&M
Shoes - Select
Bag - Primark 
Necklace - River Island

Do you have these shoes? How comfortable did you find them?

Ness xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment