Tuesday 8 July 2014

MOM.



I’ve been trying to get my hands on a pair of mom jeans for ages – I wasn’t sure if I could completely pull them off, so I made myself the task of searching for a bargain pair, and surprise surprise can you guess where I ended up? Yup, you got it in one Primark. Like I’ve said before in Primark I always struggle on what size jeans to buy as they always seem to come up in different sizes, so I had to go up two sizes to get the perfect fit in this style- but at £13 who cares if you have to go up a few dress sizes hey!












Jeans, Bag, Sunglasses, Necklace - Primark
Top - Topshop
Pool Sliders - H&M 
Belt - Matalan
Watch - Tu for Sainsburys

For me the mom jeans are just super ideal, I think they look fab paired with my H&M pool sliders in the summer but also would look equally as good with a pair of trainers for when it slightly cooler, or dressed up with simple black heeled sandals and a light cami top for more of an evening outfit.

What do you think on the lipstick, I blogged about it last week (http://mydangerousobsession.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/good-to-be-bad.html) and I definitely still love it, what other shades are you loving at the moment?

How have you styled yours? Does anyone else have a problem with jean sizes in Primark?

Ness xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment