Sunday 20 July 2014

TRIBAL JUMPSUIT & A NEW FAMILY ADDITION




So if you have been following me on instagram ( www.instagram.com/mydangerousobsession )  you would have seen this jumpsuit a week or so ago, I had such a nice response to it, and lovely comments when I wore it out, I thought it would be nice to share it with you.
I brought the lush jumpsuit from Matalan for my holidays - but as I'm not going away until September I thought it would be better to share it with you before as so many people are off on their jollies now, jealous!!
I love the colours and patterns of this jumpsuit and its such a thin material that it really does keep you nice and cool - so is perfect for both day and evenings on holiday or at home.  
I've paired it with my trusty primark sandals, primark tribal statement necklace and H&M bag. 
















Jumpsuit - Matalan
Necklace & Sandals - Primark
Bag - H&M

Also, If you have been checking my instagram out  you'll have seen that I've just become an aunty for the first time. So I apologise for the lack of blogposts however I have been slightly pre-occupied by the new addition to the family - Harvey! 


How absolutely gorgeous is he? I'm totally in love!
Also how do you like the jumpsuit? Its so comfy - go grab yourselves one!

Ness xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment