Wednesday 2 July 2014

GOOD TO BE BAD



I’m in love! This lipstick is just perfect. I was very lucky, recently my friend visited the big US and brought me back some goodies – this was one of them! How amazing is this colour? I’m still learning the best colours for my skin tone but I think this shade would suit most complexions, with the added bonus it could be worn lightly as a stain as well – two in one lippy!

As always with MAC lipsticks, it is quite moisturizing and gives a lush colour and shine. This shade of lipstick lasted a good 5 hours but then I worn it as more of a lip stain which lasted another 2 hours or so. This lipstick did tend to settle into my lip lines slightly but I do get quite dry lips – so you maybe more lucky than me. My only other con for this lipstick was that I found the lipstick slightly difficult to apply due to it flat surface rather than the regular pointed tip - however practice makes perfect right?















This gorgeous burgundy lip shade would be ideal for an evening out – whatever the occasion, and is a totally perfect festival lipstick. I can’t wait to show it off to all of my friends.

Have you tried this lipstick out? Anyone else had lip line problems- dam me and my dry lips!


Ness xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment