Monday 30 June 2014

YELLOW V-NECK DRESS


With yellow being my absolute favourite colour, I've always felt disappointed when I spot a potentially perfect yellow dress, only to put it on and find that I look totally washed out. The search for the perfect yellow dress continued and I think I have finally found it. Armed with my aunty's next catalogue I looked through pages and pages of gorgeous dresses but nothing quite stood out like this beaut!
There is absolutely nothing about this dress that I don't love - the shape, neckline, length and colour are all spot on!


















Dress - Next
Shoes and Sunglasses - Primark 
Bag and Rings - La Moda
Kimono and Coat - Matalan

Ive teamed the dress with my pink lamoda bag - which is fastly becoming my favourite go-to bag, Primark Shoes and switched between my blue and white kimono and pink coat - the weather was all over the place the other day! 
The dress paired with the kimono was in the running for a wedding outfit, I had planned to pair it with a pretty pink clutch bag and nude heels - but surprise i went shopping again and found another outfit!

What do you think? Where would you wear this outfit?
Again sorry for the lack of posts lately - I'm really slacking - check out my instagram on:
www.instagram.com/mydangerousobsession

Ness xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment