Wednesday 30 July 2014

WATERCOLOUR.



Anyone who knows me, will know that I am obsessed with sale shopping and tend to go totally overboard. Well this gorgeous dress was a result of some serious internet sale shopping, and to be completely honest it’s 100 times nicer in real life. The water colours are gorgeous and give the dress such a lush subtle hints of colour, and luckily for me they match perfectly to my bargain sandals. 
I managed to nab these sandals from Tescos, yes you read that correctly, from Tescos! They also sell them in black, I’m definitely going to be heading back to see if I can grab them - they are ridiculously comfortable, I pretty much live in them at the moment. 
My headpiece is from River Island but its a couple of years old now, but there are loads of similar ones floating about on eBay, I think its a lush way to help style up your hair for when you are having a bad hair day (my hair wasn't playing nice). 












Dress - Zara
Sandals - Tesco
Headpiece - River Island (old)
Rings - La Moda, Primark, Zara
Bracelet - A market in Spain

I sadly have no festivals planned for this summer at the moment - however hoping I can grab some tickets for a festival before the season is over. I would definitely be pairing this dress with my hunter wellies for a perfect festival outfit. 

Also how lush is this nail varnish?! It's Barry M, Blueberry! I'm a huge fan of shellac but I'm giving my nails a bit of a break, saw this nail varnish and it was pretty much love at first sight.
 

love and kisses 

Ness xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment