Sunday 31 May 2015

LIVING NATURE THICKENING MASCARA.




Another mascara? If i had a pound for everytime my mum said that, I honestly think I would be rich. I current own a hundreds of tubes of mascara at the moment, as I just love them all for different types of looks, so I thought adding one more into the mix wouldn't hurt, so today is the turn of Living Nature's Thickening Mascara.

What does the product claim to do?

Living Nature claims ''A subtle blackened brown for plump lashes and beautifully natural eyes. Living Natiure thickening mascara uses halloysite clay to thicken lashes for impact without clumps or chemicals''

I've been using this mascara for a while now, and it has such a lush fresh smell when you unscrew the plain black lid. It applies really easily to the lashes and is easily removed at the end of the day. When using the mascara I found no smudging through the day and it lasted really well. After one application I didn't notice my lashes being any thicker, however after two applications it definitely does help the thickness of the lashes.
However, for me, I prefer mascara that thickens, volumises and lengthens my lashes, so this isn't a mascara that I would chose if I were looking for a dramatic look. Nevertheless, this is a mascara I would use for an everyday natural look. I found that the mascara did clump my lashes together, but not too much so this wouldn't stop me from using it!



Using Living Nature Thickening Mascara with two coats.

Would I purchase this item again?
Unfortunately this product is slightly out of my price range at the moment for the amount that I have been using it. As I said earlier I prefer a mascara that lengthens and volumises my lashes, however if you are looking for a mascara to give your lashes a jet black yet natural look, then this mascara is definitely for you. You can purchase it from the MyPure website here for £21, it is available in two colours - jet black (this one) and a blackened brown.

Until Next Time
Love and Kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:

No comments:

Post a Comment