Thursday 4 June 2015

LOVEA SHEA MOISTURISING HAIR MASK.


Ever heard of the company Lovea before? Me either, until now, thanks to the MyPure team!

I picked up this product at the beginning of May, thinking I could use it once a week (maximum) to help my seriously dry hair. From years of dying and completely over-styling, my hair has definitely seen better days! I've been in search of a moisturising mask that doesn't break the bank but still does what it says on the tin.

The Lovea range includes certified organic skin, hair and body care treatments, which are packed full of nourishing natural ingredients. The three key ingredients used are:
  • Tahitian Monoi for normal hair and skin,
  • Moroccan Argan Oil used for skin and hair that needs special care, and
  • Burkina Shea Butter for dry hair and skin.

So naturally I opted for the Burkina Shea Butter Moisturising hair mask, which consists of a rich and creamy formula which helps to restore damaged hair and prevent split ends.  This product claims to be ideal for dry, damaged and treated hair.

I've been trying to use this product once a week for the last few weeks, and I have noticed an improvement in my hair. Firstly the product smells so nice when its opened, the texture is very rich and creamy if not slightly sticky when applied to the hair, however it smooths and soaks into the hair quickly. I've found that I had the best results when I used the mask after washing, conditioning  and towel drying my hair. I left the mask on for anywhere between 5-15 minutes, to be honest with you there wasn't much difference in the softness nor healthiness of my hair when leaving it on for 5 or 15 minutes, so since then I've tended to only leave the mask on for about 5 minutes. Since using the mask, I have noticed that my hair is less frizzy, softer and generally in better health than it was before. It helped give my hair a lovely shine and has left it in much better condition.



You can pick up this product for £7.99 from the MyPure site here. My hair has definitely felt softer and healthier since using this product. I am really looking forwards to seeing the results that this product has on my hair after using it for a longer period of time!!

Until Next Time
Love and Kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:



No comments:

Post a Comment