Sunday 3 May 2015

INIKA MINERAL BRONZER



Hi all,  sorry this post has taken a while. I've started a new job this week so blogging had to be put on holt for the week. However back to this post, last month I reviewed Inika's brown pencil (here) and mineral illuminsor (here) and I could barely fault them, so I thought I'd better give the bronzer a chance. To be honest with you, I always become so lazy with my makeup through the Summer months, and rarely apply any foundation, so I was hoping this could become a mini substitute through the summer to give me skin that extra glow alongside using their mineral illuminisor.
I opted for the lightest colour available called sunlight and it is very light, with warm undertones. The more I used this product, the more I have used it for a light overall coverage rather than a bronzer. I found that the product was too light for my skin and did not give it a bronzed effect that is desired when applying bronzer. However I loved how light this bronzer felt on my face and it did give good coverage over blemishes and uneven skin tones when used as a powder foundation rather than as a bronzer.
The powder applies really easily to the face (I use my makeup revolution powder brush), leaving your face with a light and even complexion.



For me, this bronzer was perfect to use for a light overall face coverage, however if you are looking for a bronzing product, this wouldn't be a product I would recommend. 
You can purchase the product from the MyPure site here, and all other Inika products from MyPure here.

Until Next Time
love and kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:


No comments:

Post a Comment