Thursday 14 May 2015

SCRUB AWAY...



Hello Prity Skincare.
I couldn't wait to give this product a try when it landed on my door step! I had never heard of Prity Skincare before, but it's definitely a company I would use again.

If you are looking for a fast drying yet skin-tightening, highly exfoliating, face-softening face mask then the Hand- Pounded Fruit Scrub is the mask for you!
The fruit scrub is completely organic and is made from ingredients such as raw honey, finely milled almonds, aloe vera, rose extract, freshly organically grown dates, peaches and apricots alongside other ingredients. 



This product can be used one of two ways either once a week as a face mask or two/three times a week to exfoliate the face. I've been using it once a week as a face mask. I've found to achieve the best results, you should:
  • Apply a thick layer of the fruit scrub to your face and leave it to dry until the skin starts to feel tight - this only takes 5-10 minutes,
  • Add a little water to the hardened mask to help liquify the product, and begin to remove the face mask in circular movements to help exfoliate the skin (pay particular attention to any areas you may struggle with dead or flaky skin - for me it's my nose)
  • Wash off any remaining product. 
  • If you desire you can apply some moisturiser to your face, however I haven't been doing so, I tend to apply moisturiser the next morning. 



I've been using this product once a week for a few months and I absolutely love it! After washing it off my face, it feels like heaven; my face feels smooth, clean and tighter. I've always been so lazy with skin care, so i'm really trying to turn it around now, and am really glad i'm starting so with this product. I've felt that since using this product my skin looks healthier, more even (less pigmented in certain areas) and a lot firmer - which is amazing!

This product and skincare line is definitely one to keep an eye out for! This product has lived up to everything it claims to do, and would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially if you suffer with sensitive skin! You can buy the scrub from the Prity Skincare website here and the scrub specifically from here.

Until Next Time
Love and Kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:





No comments:

Post a Comment