Monday 18 May 2015

1!

Oh wow! I can't believe I missed my blog's first blogiversary! It was at the beginning of the month but it has come around so quickly, who would have thought when I started this little blog that a year later it would still be going! Mental!!

So I just wanted to make a little post to say A HUGE THANK YOU to all my readers and followers both on my blog and across other social media channels. 
To celebrate my blog reaching its first birthday, I'd have a look back over the last year and select my 5 favourite posts. I thought this would be easy, but how wrong was i? 
But here goes...


I am still in love with the pattern on this dress, it's a dress that I go to for a night out with the girls or for lunch out with the family. 




Monochrome is honestly a girls best friend isn't it?



I lived in this fur stole all through winter, and it's still creeping into my outfit posts thia summer. It really adds that oomph to an outfit.



I love my hair and makeup like this, I definitely need to start experimenting with my hair again for blog posts. 


1. WATERCOLOUR

This is 100% my favourite outfit post since I started my blog last year. This outfit is completely all me in the summer. I love how summery and festival inspired this post is!! How blonde were the ends of my hair, wow. 


What have been your favourite posts from MDO over the last year? It was so tough to decide on a top five for me. Maybe I should go back blonde again for the summer? Opinions....

Until Next Time
Love and Kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:


No comments:

Post a Comment