Friday 8 May 2015

KHAKI GALORE.


What has happened to my outfit posts? I've seriously been slacking, I'm hoping that now my work hours are less, I'll be able to blog more outfits :)
I actually took these photos about a month ago, so I've waited to post this for a while now. I absolutely love this shirt dress; alot of my posts recently have included an item of khaki clothing, I just can't get enough of it.
This is such a casual outfit today, and an outfit that I have worn out quite a bit recently, but can be both dressed up and down. 
The dress is from New Look, it's got a dipped hem at the back and a tie around the middle to help pull in at the waist. I've paired it with my trusty old fur stole from Miss Selfridge for the colder evenings. These little flats are from Primark and I absolutely love them, how cute is the lace cover? And they were such a bargain!!




Bag - H&M (similar here and here)
Shoes - Primark (recently)

This is possibly one of my favourite outfit posts that have been up on MDO, Its so casual and comfortable yet still looks classy. Hope all is well with all of my readers, and fingers crossed for some more sunshine soon!


Until Next Time
love and kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:

No comments:

Post a Comment