Tuesday 28 April 2015

LIP HUG COLLECTION.

I can't believe it has taken me so long to write this post!! 
A few months back I entered  a competition to win the complete collection of MakeUp Revolution's new LipHug collection. and Oh My!! They are beautiful. As a huge lipstick lover at the moment, it's been so much fun to play with each of the colours, especially one that I wouldn't have chosen for myself. The collection ranges from nudes, to bright pinks and oranges to deep reds to rich raspberry colours. 

The lipsticks come in a simple, sleek, glossy packaging with make up revolution imprinted in gold text on the outside. Each lipstick has a shade colour coding on the bottom with each shades name, so handy!!
These lipsticks are so moisturising, they are perfect to use during these colder months to keep your lips hydrated.

With the price of each lipstick coming in at £2.50 you can't expect an amazing staying power, however it is worth mentioning that they last a good 5-6 hours, the darker shades such as 'To Get Lucky', 'I Am Ready', and 'Still Missing My Baby' last the longest, the lighter nude colours such as 'Not giving Up', 'Good Fun', and 'When You Came To Me' didn't last as long. I can't fault the formula of the lipsticks, they are so moisturising, they help make your lips look fuller and are long lasting, all of that for £2.50 - what a bargain. 



End With Beginnings, Present Has No Living, She's Up All Night, Want To Leave?, Good Fun


Still Missing My Baby, Keeps The Planet Spinning, To Get Lucky, We Have Come Too Far.

Save Me From Yourself, I Think You're Amazing, Love Can Set You Free, When You Came To Me, Not Giving Up


Who we are!, I Am Ready!, I Wasn't Mixed Up, Let's Raise The Bar, Insatiable

If you are looking to try out new colours, I would 100% recommend buying these lipsticks, for the price and quality, you literally can't go wrong. 
You can buy the whole collection from the Make Up Revolution site here, or at your local Superdrug store - they have just started to stock their collection in mine, yaay!
If you hurry over to the Make Up Revolution site now, they are running a deal on the #LipHug lipsticks where you can save £5 if you buy one of the four collections :) 

Until Next Time
love and kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:


No comments:

Post a Comment