Friday 27 February 2015

LIVING NATURE ILLUMINATING FOUNDATION REVIEW.


It's been a month or so since I last did a review for the MyPure Website, in fact this will be my first one this year.  I always find it so hard to decide on an item as they have so many wonderful products. However today I have decided to head back to the Living Nature products, after reviewing the Living Nature Concealer back in December (read it here) and falling in love with it, I thought I’d see how I’d get on with their soft lights illuminating foundation.

The foundation comes in three different shades (Dawn Glow for light complexions, Day Glow for medium complexions and Evening Glow for darker or tanned complexions), I decided to go with the ‘Day Glow’ shade as hopefully the sun will be showing itself soon and I’ll stop looking like a milk bottle. Living Nature claim that this foundation will ‘give your complexion a soft radiance and minimises the appearance of fine lines’

Similarly to the concealer, the foundation comes in a black recyclable cardboard box packaging. Inside the box is a thick glass rounded tube with a black pump at the top. The pump does not come with a lid, but if you turn it anticlockwise the pump locks so you don’t need to worry about it escaping from the bottle inside your bag.

Make sure you shake the foundation well before you use it, as the first six/seven pumps were just a watery oil that ran everywhere. However after that, you are good to go. The foundation has a silky,creamy texture to it, but once applied to the face, it blends in extremely easily, needing only a tiny bit to cover the whole face. The foundation is extremely light and does not actually feel like you have anything on your face. I use my Ecotool foundation brush (read my review on the brushes here) and Model's Own blending sponge to apply and blend in the foundation to my face.
I found that as this foundation only gave a very light coverage to the face, so I occasionally use my Mac foundation first and then apply the Living Nature illuminating foundation, and its gives an absolutely gorgeous glow to the face. 



I really like this product, and the dewy glow that it leaves on my skin, Having said that, if you are having a really bad skin day, you can't use this product alone. Although the product is a bit pricey coming in at £29.50, it honestly lasts forever, I've been using the product for a month or so now, and the bottle is still basically full. I would definitely recommend this product, if you are looking for a product to help brighten up your everyday foundation, and to help highlight certain areas of the face then this is the product is definitely for you. 

You can buy this product from the MyPure site here, go on treat yourselves :) If you head over to the MyPure site today, they have special offer on, so you can save yourselves a couple of pounds!

Until next time

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Follow me via:
Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Lookbook  |  Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment