Wednesday 4 March 2015

MONOCHROME LAYERING.


Finally a Zara purchase not from the sale!

I noticed this cropped top with the side 'snaps', as they are called by Zara, a few weeks ago but decided to leave it, however every time I walked into Zara I was drawn to it. So I went against my original will power and quickly grabbed it before it sold out. Now I've worn it, I absolutely love it. Layering is a great way to transition into Spring, especially if the weather continues to be as unpredictable as it as been.
These boots, have been in my life for ages now, and I have no idea where I would have been without them. They have been blogger's favourites for months now, I managed to nab some before the world went crazy for them and they all sold out, but they are back in stock in most places now. I grabbed mine from LaModa for £35 compared to the River Island £70 ones, but to be honest with you I can't see a huge difference. Mine are mega comfy so I would definitely recommend LaModa especially for their price!


Shirt - New Look (old) (similar here in black)
Necklace - Select Fashion (old) (found one eBay here)

This outfit is so me! I've been trying to get more colour into my wardrobe recently, but I also end up back at my monochrome roots!
Also can you believe that we are in March already?! February absolutely flew by didn't it?!

Until Next Time

Love and Kisses

Ness xo.

Shop the Look:



Follow me via:




No comments:

Post a Comment