Sunday 8 February 2015

THE BOOTS OF JANUARY.


 I feel that I am seriously dragging out the sales shopping posts and I still have another 2, possibly 3 posts planned but I can't stop shopping, especially in the Zara sale,  the more I look, the more I find. To add to that, I gave myself a full price shopping ban throughout January so anything I brought last month was in the sale, January was for bargain hunting! 

This is my second look to include my gorgeous two tone fur cape from the Next Sale, and the look is completely different, this is a more casual day to day outfit which I have worn many times out shopping, for lunch etc. I managed to nab this roll neck cape from the Next sale too. I had been eyeing it up for ages at full price but wasn't completely sold, so when it cropped up in the sale, I just couldn't walk away. The two tone cape and the roll neck are a beautiful pair made in heaven, so comfy and warm. Yaay.

These boots are just amazing, beautiful, I love them and am still in love with them. They are pushing on my favourite sale buy, you must love them as much as I do. Beautiful.  
This mega cute little bag is from h&m from last summer, I use it all the time so I have no idea why it's only just jumping up on my blog, but luckily for you guys it's still in the shops, so you can still go and grab it, its just not online anymore. It also comes in red, which is also cuteee.

I have invested in even more gorgeous jewellery from BohoMoon, I think that I maybe becoming slightly addicted to their beautiful pieces, go have a little nose on their site.



Grey roll neck - Next (sale) similar here and here
Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Zara (sale) similar here
Boots - Zara (sale) similar here
Bag - H&M


Until next time

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Shop The Look:



No comments:

Post a Comment