Tuesday 3 February 2015

W7 ABSOLUTE LASHES MASCARA REVIEW


I haven't read many reviews of w7 products, so when a little w7 package came through my door from the lovely Olivia from AquaPR, I couldn't wait to form my own opinion on the products. From what I have heard the brand w7 have been growing from strength to strength recently producing dupes from high end beauty companies.

The first review of the bunch is this beaut little mascara – Absolute Lashes Mascara.  As always I’ve been on the hunt for a new everyday mascara that would make my lashes effortless long and glamorous without breaking the bank.
When I received this mascara I couldn’t help but notice the similarities to Benefit’s They’re Real mascara. The packaging, tube shape and design are nearly identical.The wand of the w7 mascara is plastic but very flexible so work well with the lashes, the wand also has a small ball of short bristles at the very tip to help coat all the lashes, even the tiny little ones that are normally easily missed. 
I love the look I gained from using this mascara, but I did need to use a few coats to help with lengthening my lashes. The mascara gave a lovely natural look to my lashes without any clumps. When wanting a more glamourous night time look, I needed to use a volumising mascara alongside the w7 absolute lashes mascara.
Whilst wearing this mascara, both during the day, and when reapplied for a night out, I noticed no flaking, no smudging, and no panda eyes from the rain so I can't complain at all especially for the tiny price tag. I wore this mascara for well over 15 hours without reapplying and there was no change from when I had applied it that morning. 


The left eye has two coats of the w7 mascara compared to the right eye which has one.
View from above, both eyes have two coats of mascara.
First of all apologises for the quality of the pictures of the mascara on, I has an issue with my DSLR so had to use my phone. Anyway back to the mascara,  I would highly recommend this product in terms of quality and price. You can pick up this beaut for a tiny £6.95 on the w7 website, a saving of over £12 from the Benefit They're Real Mascara. If you are looking for a everyday mascara to give your lashes a lovely natural look without breaking the bank then this mascara is definitely for you.




Until next time

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Follow me via:

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Lookbook  |  Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment