Thursday 19 February 2015

NEW PRODUCT ALERT - BENEFITS ROLLER LASH MASCARA REVIEW.


So when you thought Benefit couldn’t get any better, they bring out a new mascara to rival that of their previous iconic, award winning, best-selling mascara of last year, the They’re Real Mascara. However, could the new Roller Lash Mascara, be the new product to top their record breaking success?

The Roller Lash is designed to lift and curl the lashes in one simple sweep with the eye-opening Hook ‘n’ Roll brush.  Finally a mascara that does exactly what it says on the tin. A few coats later, my lashes looked deliciously curled with a beautifully black satin finish. This mascara is quickly becoming my go-to mascara in the vast range of mascaras lurking in my makeup bag. It’s perfect for the everyday minimal makeup look, and really helps to open up my eyes. The brush is magical, it adds length to your lashes by each stroke, without creating any clumps. The only downfall of this lush mascara is that it doesn’t help to add volume to your lashes, so when wanting a more dramatic look, I tend to stay with my Younique 3D mascara (read my review here) or add another mascara on top of Roller Lash Mascara.


I managed to nab the lastest edition of ELLE magazine which had this mini version of the Roller Lash, but it is now on sale for £19.50 directly from the Benefit Website. A fairly large price tag, but definitely worth every penny, so stop what you are doing and get yourself down to your local Benefit counter om the 27th February or pre-order it online now!!

Did you manage to grab a copy of the ELLE magazine? What do you think of it?

Until next time

Love and kisses

Ness xo. 

Follow me via:
Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Lookbook  |  Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment