Monday 23 February 2015

A STRIPE OF RED.




As I mentioned in my last personal style post, I brought so many beautiful pieces in the January sales, that I can't stop showing you all my purchases. This post will involve a whole lot of Zara loving. The more I looked in the sale, the more I found. A sale that just kept on giving! These trousers have been popping up in the blogosphere for a while now, and surely you can see why. They are such a beautiful shape and they were reduced to £9.99, how many gorgeous trousers have you seen for that price? I absolutely love them, my only regret was going up a size when I ordered them online. I normally find with Zara trousers that they aren't long enough in the leg, so I decided to size up and typically now the trousers are so long that I can only wear them with heels. These trousers give off such a sports luxe vibe, I am completely in love with them. 
I tried to keep this outfit fairly simple and monochrome, as I didn't want to take away from the beautiful trousers, but let me draw attention to my amazing new faux leather jacket. Anyone who knows me well, will know that I live in my leather jackets all the time, I think this is now number 6 in my collection. How could I not pick it up in the sale at only £16!! I know right, £16!! I'm pretty sure it's sold out, but I've tried to fine some cheap alternatives.


Leather Jacket - Zara (sale) (similar here and here)
Top - Zara (sale)
Shoes - Matalan (sale) (similar here, here)
Bag - Select (old) (similar here)

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts recently, I will try and get back on track as soon as possible. I hope you have been enjoying reading my beauty posts. I would love to know what you would like to see up on My Dangerous Obsession over the next few months, please leave and comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  

Until next time

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Follow me via:
Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Lookbook  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment