Tuesday 7 October 2014

KIKO VOLUMEYES+.





Minus last month because of my eyelash perm and tint, I cannot tell you the last time I left my house without applying any mascara. I have the most fair eyelashes in the world - no joke - so mascara has always been my number one make up love! 

As I've blogged about before in my KIKO full coverage review, in April I visited Milan and discovered KIKO make up, and managed to nab myself the volumeyes+ active mascara. KIKO claim that if you use the mascara for 30 days or more then the special formula in the beautiful little golden tube will help your eyelash diameter increase 21 times more then when using a normal mascara. 

The mascara is usually £7.90 with shipping fees starting from £5.90 however keep your eyes peeled as KIKO always have great savings on their website and the mascara is currently 50% off, so £3.90 - what a flipping bargain!? Also if you are looking for another way of saving the pennies, if you sign up to MyKIKO you can benefit from discounted standard and express delivery :) so don't say I never let you into some secrets. 

I've been using this mascara for at least 3-4 months, I have no idea whether they are 21 times more thicker but they definitely look a lot fuller and longer than when compared to other mascaras that I've used. 

If you are looking for a mascara that lengthens your lashes then this is the one for you! After one coat of the mascara my lashes look lengthened and fuller, and improved even more with two or three coats. The mascara lasts me all day and well into the evening! This mascara gets a huge thumbs up from me especially as it does not give you those annoying, unsightly lumps on the lashes! 







Can you believe this is my first beauty post since July? That is shameful, sorry my lovelies, I'll do my best to get back on top of things!

love and kisses 

Ness xo.

Shop The Items:




No comments:

Post a Comment