Sunday 19 October 2014

WINTER WARMER.


If you haven't seem this coat before, where have you been? It's been floating around from press day photos to blogs for the last two month or so and it is AMAZING!
 I managed to nab it at the end of August before my shopping ban, and have pretty much lived in it. I am in love with the colour combinations, they are just so on point especially for the colder days that are drawing in. It was a bargain £30, which really is nothing for a winter coat. The coat comes up quite large, so its probably best to size down by a dress size or two depending how you want it to fit. I went down one size, as I am loving the hugely oversized androgynous look at the moment. 
I decided to dress up the coat slightly with this gorgeous Mango dress that I picked up when I visited Milan. I have featured this dress before in a co-ord post
My burgundy fedora needed to make another appear with this post, as the hat matches the coat perfect. 
I finally paired my cute little cut out booties from New Look last year to finish the look, Ill find some similar ones for you to have gander at.






Coat - Primark
Dress - Mango
Boots - New Look - similar here and here


 What do you think of the outfit? how would you style it?

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Keep up to date with me via:



No comments:

Post a Comment