Thursday 23 October 2014

BURBERRY INSPIRED.




Capes, capes, capes! They are all over the place at moment - the perfect A/W2014 accessory. 

So obviously I have been searching everywhere for my perfect cape since seeing the beautiful Burberry cape on models such as Cara and Rosie. I had sort of given up on finding any that came close to the Burberry one until I stumbled across Dolly Day Dream Online store, and found this beaut. Clearly the ladies at Dolly Day Dream must have been reading the mind of ladies across the globe when they created this beaut yet affordable Burberry Inspired Cape. 

I am completely in love with the blocked autumnal colours of the cape, and it can literally be matched with so many different items. I had planned to style this cape with a top and leather shorts with a sort of socks and heel combo, however the weather has all of a sudden decided to drop completely and it was so bloody cold outside that I couldn't cope with it and had to change. 

I have a confession to make, these boots aren't actually mine, I stole them from my sister, cheers Ellie! She brought them about two years ago and they are still going strong. Neither of us can remember where she got them from but there are hundreds of knee high boots around at the moment. 

Also, new lipstick alert - this is Creme in your Coffee by Mac - I loooove it. I'm really into my browny coloured lipsticks at the moment, how lush is this colour?









Jeans and Jumper - Primark
Stole - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Old 
Necklaces - Internationale, Primark, eBay

Calling all Fbloggers, I'm in serious need of help. I cannot find any knee high boots, that will fit around my calves - they all fall down :(  Has anyone else had this problem? where can I find a good pair - help a girl out! 

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Shop The Look:


Instagram  |  Twitter  |  LookBook  |  Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment