Thursday 16 October 2014

FEDORAS AND FUR.


As you may know, through September I gave myself a challenge to stop shopping, so once October hit us, I was back in the shops ASAP, and here are a few of my new purchases!

So firstly are my new shoes, from the one and only Primark, they have got it so right this A/W especially in the shoes and accessories department, I'm absolutely in love with these shoes, so perfect. 

My new fedora, as if I needed another one, but it's just so cute.

Then finally my bag and stole. This stole is just fab and so cosy perfect for these cold mornings. The bag, is from HOF linear concession. They currently have a 50% off event going on, so if you love it, rush to get it now as I don't think they'll be hanging around on the shelves for much longer.







Fedora - H&M
Top- topshop (old)
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Primark
Bag - HOF 
Stole - Miss Selfridge


Hope all you lovely followers are doing well! Would love to hear your feedback on my blog and ways to improve :)

Photo credit goes to the gorgeous Hayley Wigginton, you can follow her via:

love and kisses 

Ness xo.

Shop The Look:

      

Keep up to date with me via:


No comments:

Post a Comment