Thursday 23 October 2014

RAIDERS DOLPHINS.




I thought I'd do something a tad different today, and give you a slight insight into the girl behind the blog, and of something that I love doing.
Apart from all the usual loves a girl has - clothes, cocktails, dinners out, girls nights, holidays and all that jazz, I have grown a huge love for NFL (american football).

For christmas last year, I treated the boy and my mum's partner to a NFLUK season ticket, and of course I went along. This year the NFL has scheduled three games at Wembley, and the first was Oakland Raiders v Miami Dolphins.

The sun was shining, the atmosphere in the stadium was electric and the drinks flowed all day - the perfect mixture for a great game. The Dolphins squashed the Raiders winning 14-38 in what ended up being a very one-sided game - however it only made the support for the Raiders stronger.

Here are some pictures from the day. I shamefully didn't take my Nikon with me, instead settled for sharing my boyfriends small digital camera, however, I think we still managed to capture some good shots of the day for you to have a nose through. I unfortunately didn't take any photos once the game has started, one too many drinks and way too much shouting to be done. I'll be back at Wembley this Sunday (26th) for the next NFLUK installment - Falcons v Lions - yaaay :) 









What do you guys think of me doing some life blogposts as well as the usual fashion and beauty? I was also thinking about doing a post about some of my new bedroom bits and pieces...would this be something you are interested in?

love and kisses

Ness xo.

Follow me via:

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  LookBook  |  Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment