Monday 29 September 2014

TO THE MOON AND BACK.





I think I've fallen in love with this absolutely lush dress! I usually stay away from dresses this length as I think it makes my legs look stumpy but how could I walk away from this one, and with a tiny price tag of £12.99 – it was an offer that I could not refuse. I absolutely love the spaghetti straps and detailing at the front, I think it completely makes the dress. I have previously worn this dress for a family meal, so added a black vest top underneath to hide how low cut it is, so it really is versatile.
Today I decided to add my lush fedora which was also an absolutely bargain - £3 – yes you read that right three tiny pounds in the new look sale, which matches my vintage clutch perfectly . I’ve used this clutch before on my blog here.

Oh my, also check out my cute moon choker, which the lovely ladies from Adorned sent to me! How flipping cute is it?! Check out my other post that featured them here to see some of their other amazing pieces which included my customised upcycled elephant pendant - you are seriously missing out if you don't take a look at their amazing range!!








Dress - H&M
Fedora - New Look
Shoes - Primark
Rings - Pandora, Primark, Rhodes
Choker - c/o Adorned


So, from now on, I am going to add a 'Shop The Look' section to me blog, where I will try and link the item or find an alternative for you. Let me know whether you think this is helpful or not :) 

love and kisses
  Ness xo. 


Shop The Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment