Monday 13 April 2015

THAT JUMPER.


So this outfit is a bit of a mix mash of new and old. I spotted this jumper in h&m a while ago and have been absolutely loving it. It's so comfortable and you can dress it up like this but also just wear it for chilling around the house, so was thinking of maybe doing a 2-part how to for this jumper. 

I brought these biker trousers in the January sales (which feels like years ago now) from Zara so unfortunately they don't stock them anymore but I'll list some alternatives below. I love them, just wish they were high waisted but for £10 I couldn't complain nor walk away.








Trousers - Zara (similar here)
Bag - Zara Mini City Bag last season (new season here and here)
Shoes - Matalan (similar with studs here)

Excuse the state of my hair recently, I've been really trying not to dye it, so I have serious roots at the moment!! Needed to give it a good old rest from the bleach.
And if you follow me on instagram you would have seen that I've been away for a while, so I took a mini blogging break, but I'm back and hopefully will get back into the swing of things soon

Until Next Time 
love and kisses

Ness xo. 

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:



No comments:

Post a Comment