Tuesday 21 April 2015

MILANO DUOMO.



If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you would have seen that I’ve recently been to Milan. Craig and I went over to stay with a friend of ours, Kevin, for a few days and he took us out to explore different areas of Milan. I literally fell in love with Italy, and am so desperate to go back. 
I’m planning on doing some more blog post about things I got up to in Milan, as I took hundreds of photos. The weather was so stunning whilst we were there, so one afternoon we climbed up the hundreds of steps to the top of the breathtakingly beautiful Duomo. And wow, it was totally worth it! The views were amazing, and the building is so beautiful, I will definitely be doing another post of pictures I took of the Duomo.

This outfit was definitely a firm favourite of mine whilst in Milan. Incase you couldn’t tell by my previous posts I have absolutely been loving H&M recently, and this jacket was on my recent wishlist post (here) its the perfect jacket to take you from Spring into Summer. Im still loving Khaki at the moment so this jacket is spot on for me. I've wanted a suede button up skirt for a while now, but they are literally sold out everywhere, so I settled with this cord style skirt from New Look; it's so comfortable and versatile. I’ve paired it with my new Chelsea boots, and an old basics Zara bag.
 

Top - New Look (sold out, similar here)
Boots - Matalan (sold out, similar here)
Bag - Zara (old)

Can't wait to share some more of my snaps of Milan, and give you some ideas of places to see and do whilst you are there.

Until Next Time 
love and kisses
Ness xo. 

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:

No comments:

Post a Comment