Sunday 29 March 2015

THE DRESS OF DREAMS.


Sorry for the quality of these pictures, the sun couldn't decide whether to come out or stay hidden so the lighting in these photos isn't brilliant. 
Anyways, I couldn't wait to share this dress with you, I have been lusting after it for months. If you read my March Wishlist (see here) it was probably my most wanted item, in fact by the time the post went live, I had already brought it!! (Thank god for online shopping as they had sold out in my local shop).
It's not everyone's cup of tea but I absolutely love it. If you are tall, l would definitely recommend sizing up, I'm 5ft 8 and it still comes up pretty short. 
I couldn't wait to pair this dress with my thigh highs (which I am still in love with and still living in). Although I can't wait for the summer, and the sunshine to finally come and stay, I'll be sad to part with these booties. I've added a simple roll neck underneath the dress for the colder days but as soon as the sun comes out to play, you'll be able to see the dress in all its simple yet gorgeous glory. 




I am absolutely loving khaki at the moment, what colours are you loving recently? Should I be heading towards lighter colours now the sun is coming out to play?

Until next time
Love and kisses 
Ness xo 

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:



No comments:

Post a Comment