Sunday 26 April 2015

DailyLook.com LBD SPRING STYLE CHALLENGE.




I was recently inspired by DailyLook.com to take part in their LBD Spring Style Challenge, so I thought that I could share it all with you.


So what's the inspiration behind my look?


I absolutely love the festival style, the fact that you can mix and match different style to create new looks really appeals to me. People's styles really do shine through at festivals. I opted for a black fringed dress, as it gives a new twist on the simple LBD.
I decided to pair it with some snake skin printed ankle boots, as you can never rely on the UK weather to stay dry. A studded sleeveless leather jacket to add layers for taking the chill off for when the sun sets, and some simple silver jewellery to match the booties. Every girl needs a bag at festival, so this small leather box bag is perfect to fit in your make-up to top up through the day, and keep that camera safe for when you are making memories but not catching them!

Hope you liked my Festival inspired Spring Style Challenge. You can see links to all the of the items I've picked here

Until Next Time 
love and kisses

Ness xo. 

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:
Instagram  |  Twitter  | Facebook | Lookbook  |  Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment