Thursday 12 March 2015

w7 BUTTER KISS AND LIP TWISTER REVIEWS.


So this is my last planned post about the w7 make up range, I've already reviewed the in the buff: lightly toasted palette (read it here), and the absolute lashes mascara (read my thoughts here), however I've really liked the products, so there is a possibility I will review some more pieces.


First up is the Butter Kiss Lipstick in Bordeaux. 



I love how bright this lipstick is, this normally would have been a colour that I would have backed away from, as it is such a statement red, however now I have my hands on it, it seems to have lived on my lips. 

 The pigmentation you get from just one application of this little tube of wonder is just incredible. The lipstick really does live up to its name 'Butter Kiss', Its glides onto the lip when you apply it, leaving a beautiful creamy finish. It is so moisturising as well, what a bonus!



Secondly is the Lip Twister Lip liner. Everybody loves a good bargain these days don't they? But when I found out this lip liner was only £2.50 I really questioned how good the product would be. However I was pleasantly surprised. Its a creamy, highly pigmented colour which leaves a strong, yet fine line along the lip. This product is an easy twist up liner which is brilliant to use on-the-go. Although the pigmentation is good, the staying power of the lip liner is not as brilliant. I need to re-apply the lip liner quite a few times throughout the day, however as it was so easy to apply to the lip this definitely would not put me buying the product again.


You can buy all the Butter Kiss Lipsticks in all shades here, including Bordeaux for a tiny £4.50. I would 100% recommend these lipsticks if you are looking for a bright, moisturising lipsticks that is easy to apply. Unfortunately you can't buy the lip twister from the w7 website, however you can still get it on Muobu here.  The lip liner is currently available in four different colours: red, brown, nude and pink. I'm definitely planning on investing in the nude liner!

Have you tried any of the w7 lip range? How did you get on with them?
Anyone else planning in red lips and nails for Red Nose Day tomorrow?

Until next time
love and kisses
Ness xo.

Follow me via:



No comments:

Post a Comment