Wednesday 18 March 2015

SPRING STRIPES.


Is spring finally around the corner? I feel like the sun keeps teasing me, one minute its shining, the next it's pouring down with rain. 


Anyway, I saw this shirt dress a few weeks ago in h&m and thought it would be lush for spring. It's very much out of my usual dress sense, but I really fell in love with the bright bold colours.
I thought I'd try and keep the rest of the outfit quite neutral to show off the gorgeous dress. The coat is a golden oldy from BooHoo, I still live in it,  completely surprised how I've managed to keep it so clean. Me + white = disaster!! 
How lush is my bag, I managed to pick it up from a vintage fair whilst I was at university in Swansea, and it always keep cropping back into my outfits, I absolutely love the colour and the shape.
I wore this outfit up to London last month for my mumma's birthday to go for afternoon tea and to see Thriller Live - I would definitely recommend it if you want to see a feel good singalong show, the dancers and singers were incredible!! It was absolutely freezing so I added a pair of leggings to the outfit and it worked perfectly well, so don't be put off buying it just because the sun isn't out yet.


Hat - Warehouse (similar here)
Bag - Vintage Fair
Shoes - New Look (similar here)
Coat - BooHoo (similar here)

Until next time
Love and kisses
Ness xo.



Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:


No comments:

Post a Comment