Thursday 18 September 2014

MONOCHROME AZTEC


I brought this amazing coat at the end of August from the Matalan sale, to say I couldn’t stop beaming would be an understatement. I wanted this coat when it first came out during Summer, but I definitely didn’t need a new coat in all that gorgeous sunshine we had. So luckily for me when I went back at the end of summer it was in the sale for a measly £15 – what a bargain!

Im absolutely loving monochrome at the moment, in fact I’ve pretty much been living it in. I teamed the duster coat with my old canvas white boots from new look, I featured them in a shoe haul I did when I started my blog (see here), my trusted black skinnies and this white and black top from River Island. 

I am also becoming slightly ring obsessed at the moment, if you follow me on instagram you will constantly see different ring combinations. This mini city bag is also an old favourite of mine from Zara. I brought it on eBay after it sold out in the Zara near me and managed to save £15 on it, you can call me bargain hunter! 








Coat - Matalan 
Top - River Island 
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - New look 
Bag - Zara 
Rings - Primark, Matalan, Pandora
Necklace - eBay 
Watch - Olivia Burton 

love and kisses

Ness xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment