Monday 1 September 2014

SUMMER BLUES




I have lived in jumpsuits through the summer (see here, and here for my last jumpsuit posts) and this one has been perfect for both day and night - so versatile! I thought I’d style it for a casual day out. The jumpsuit was from F&F at Tesco’s and came in at £20 – what a steal!! I’ve teamed it with my absolutely stunning kimono from select, I think I have more kimonos in my wardrobe than anything else now, I just can’t get enough of them! These trusty sandals are from New Look last summer, they have seemed to last forever, I will be gutted when they eventually die on me, as they have been one of my staple sandals this summer.
I finally paired it with my primark rucksack. This rucksack has been a life saver for helping me transport my camera around. I really need to invest in a lush new camera bag - Please give me a shout if there are any good ones that you can recommend!!










 




Jumpsuit - F&F at Tescos
Kimono - Select
Sandals - New Look
Rucksack - Primark
Rings - River Island & Zara

Photographer: LJ Photography, you can also find her on Instagram

Can any bloggers help me? How do I format all my pictures to be the same size on my blog? 

love and kisses

Ness xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment