Monday 16 June 2014

DAISY STREET FLORAL



Co-ords are literally to die for at the moment - they are everywhere and I love it. This cheeky little set is from Daisy Street and was only £19.99 - yes you read that right!! I actually had to double check once I had placed my order that I hadn't just brought the trousers.

One of the things I love about this two piece is that you can easily separate the pieces and still build a gorgeous outfit. I wore these trousers for an afternoon stroll around California Country Park, followed by a couple of glasses of wine in the sunshine in the cutest little country pub, and honestly the trousers were completely perfect. 

Here I have teamed the two piece with my faithful Primark backpack, Matalan white gladiator sandals, Ray-Ban Clubmasters, and a mixture of accessories - mainly Primark.
















        




Two piece - Daisy Street
Backpack and Snake Ring - Primark 
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban
Shoes and Midi Ring - Matalan
Bangle - (old) Next
Watch - Olivia Burton 
Flower Ring - Pandora 

As in my last blogpost, I had the help of the beautiful LJ to do my hair and blog photos, thanks babe!  Also, I'm becoming slightly addicted to red lips at the moment - does anyone else have this problem? Any other colours you could suggest that I try?

Enjoy the rest of the week guys - finger crossed the sunshine will return!

Ness xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment