Monday 23 June 2014

FOUR OUTFITS, ONE CO-ORD




I've been waiting to write this post for a while now - but I couldn't bare to have photos of this outfit whilst the weather was so grey, so now the sun is with us I thought it would be perfect. 

I cant explain how fab this co-ord is from In the Style UK, you can dress it up and down in so many different ways, so I thought that I'd do a kind of 4 ways to wear it post, not done one before so we will see how it goes! 










Co-Ord - In The Style Uk
Shoes & top - New Look
Watch - Tu for Sainburys
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

I thought I'd start with the obvious two piece together with a simple white top, the most amazingly comfy shoes from New Look, and my trusty old Ray-Ban (I never leave my house without them). I also debated pairing the two piece with a yellow crop top or a nice pastel pink swing top - honestly the two piece is so versatile it took me ages to decide which outfit I preferred!






Top - New Look
Shoes - Primark
Watch - as before 
Rings - Primark and Matalan
Skirt - Matalan
Sunglasses - as before

This would be my date night outfit - I never used to be one for pink, however when I saw this skirt I needed it in my wardrobe - with the mesh paneling at the bottom is totally on trend and again can be dressed down for a casual day out! Also apologies for already blogging about this watch but I still love it, and how perfect is it with this outfit? 












Necklace - Zara (old)
Shirt - New Look 
Shoes - as before

My third outfit is possibly my favourite, I'd wear this look for a night out with the girls and boys. I'm a total sucker for statement necklaces and this one is just perfect. I brought it in the Christmas sale from Zara and its still my go-back-to necklace that always gives my outfits the wow factor! This oversized shirt is another piece from the wardrobe that I could just wear with anything - it's perfect!




Dress - Mango 
Shoes - Primark 
Watch and Rings - as before 

 The final outfit is actually one of my wedding outfit options, however I do have three other dresses to chose from. I love this outfit, I think my Primark sliders are a perfect way to bring the outfit together - Id probably wear heels to the wedding but would somehow find space to bring these for the end of the evening. I've always been worried about wearing white to a wedding - but I think paired with this blazer it would be absolutely fine. 


Let me know which of these outfits is your fav?

Ness xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment