Thursday 12 June 2014

A SUMMER SWING




Firstly a huge apology for my lack of blog posts lately. I am seriously slacking, but I do have a few outfit posts up my sleeve so hopefully I'll be back on track soon!!

I have a serious love for Primark at the moment - it is becoming slightly worrying for both my bank account and the space in my wardrobe! - but how could I have not fallen for this beaut summer dress. I never used to be one for dresses, but with its 90's style straps and the gorgeous colour and pattern it was love at first sight. With the sun finally showing its face, this swing dress is ideal for keeping you cool in the sun.

I teamed it up for with my: Primark sunnies and backpack; Matalan shoes; Primark, Tu and Pandora rings for an outfit that I think is perfect for a long afternoon in the sunshine. You could also pair it with some lovely sandals to complete the summer look!

















Dress, Sunglasses, Backpack and (blue) ring - Primark
Shoes - Matalan
Thumb ring - Tu at Sainsburys
Flower ring - Pandora
Necklace - River Island

huge thank you to LJ Carter (check her photography out on Facebook) for the pictures. Hope you like this look - again sorry it took so long - What primark bargains have you purchased recently?

Ness xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment