Thursday 29 May 2014

PRIMARK GINGHAM



Hey Guys, I recently posted a sneak peek picture on my Instagram of this outfit build and haven't had chance until now to post the look... so here it is.

I am seriously in love with these Gingham print Primark jeans; they were an absolute steal at only £13, and a perfect dupe of the Topshop Gingham Joni Jeans (£38) – as much as I love Primark, I always have to try on their Jeans before buying, because the sizes seem to be all over the place –nethertheless once I found the perfect size, I instantly fell in love.

I have styled them with my gorgeous mint swing cami, pastel leather jacket and some old favourite shoes of mine – perfect for the transition into summer. 







For as along as I can remember I have been lusting over Olivia Burton Watches but have been very good so far and managed to refrain from another middle of the month treat! However I spotted this watch in Sainsburys the other day, and just had to have it - at only £12, how could I resist??


Pink Leather Jacket - Matalan - £30
Swing Cami - Primark - £3
Gingham Print Jeans - Primark - £13
Shoes - New Look - Very Old
Clutch bag - Primark - £4
Gold Midi Rings - Primark - £1.50
Chunky Gold Ring - New Look - £2 (sale) 
Watch - Sainsburys - £12

What do you think of the outfit? Are you all loving Primark at the moment?

Ness xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment