Tuesday 20 May 2014

MY CND SHELLAC EXPERIENCE

If you are anything like me, you won't be able to stand it when you take an hour to paint your nails, they look amazing, to then notice the next day that they have already chipped. So my sister and I decided to invest in a UV lamp and some different gel nail varnishes. I've always heard good things about CND nail varnish, so thought I would give it ago. 


I used the CND base coat (1 coat), then CND studio white (2 coats), finished off with CND top coat (1 coat).











As it turns out, I absolutely fell in love, and now cant imagine going back to normal nail varnishesThe last picture was taken 8 days after I painted my nails - no chips, and still as shiny and sleek as the day they went on. 
 Although the manicure didn't last the full 14 days that it is meant to, it has been brilliant not having to re-paint my nails every other day. 

Prices on amazon were between £13-15 per 7.3ml bottle of CND coloured shellac varnishes, and £20-23 for a set of base coat and top coat (7.3ml bottles) 

What do you think of Shellac nails? Have you tried CND varnishes before?

Ness xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment