Monday 12 May 2014

GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES AND SHE'LL CONQUER THE WORLD


So I may not be able to conquer the world, but I definitely feel brilliant with my new shoe haul!
I am a total sucker for a bargain pair of shoes, and this month I've added some absolute beauts to my ever-growing collection. Although summer is (hopefully) just around the corner, this on-off weather means that I just can't bare to pack away my boots in exchange for a more summery collection. 

I've picked out some of my new favourites for you guys to have a nose through...


New Look 'white canvas lace up block heel ankle boots' : £19.99

Topshop 'Heavenly two part wedges' : £30.00

Primark: £8

Select: £14.99

Matalan: £20

Go and grab yourself a bargain whilst you can :) 

Ness xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment