Thursday 8 May 2014

MY CITY BREAK LOVE: PARIS


So last year, I went on my first city break to Amsterdam, and absolutely fell in love with the idea of a short break in a beautiful city. So this Easter armed with my camera, my boyfriend whisked me away to Paris for a long weekend. It was the BEST WEEKEND EVER! For anybody who hasn't been to Paris, you need to go! From sightseeing to shopping, Paris has everything to offer. I was lucky enough to be able to go for a cruise along the River Seine, visit The Louvre, Notre Dame, climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower and shop along one of the best shopping streets in the world - the Champs Elysees. 

Here's a mixture of snaps I took on my Nikon SLR whilst in the beautiful city (I had waaaay to many to upload!).

Ness xo.












No comments:

Post a Comment