Sunday 21 June 2015

PATCHWORK PLAYSUIT.


This playsuit has been patiently waiting to grace MDO forever; I brought it months and months ago in serious preparation for going to Florida this year.  
I love the colours and funky patterns on this patchwork masterpiece. Finally with the sunshine  showing it's face, so I can wear it out and about (please excuse my milk bottle legs, they are yet to see sunlight much this year, I need to invest in some fake tan for these white pins). 
I've paired the playsuit with this faux suede jacket from H&M and this fabulous tassel bag from Stradivarius. I picked up this bag in Milan a few months back now, I pretty much use it all the time, in fact it rarely leaves my arms. If you head over the the Stradivarius website soon, the bag is currently in the sale, such a bargain!


Sandals - Next (old) (similar here)

Just a quick post today, hope you like the look! This outfit is soo me!

Until Next Time
Love and Kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:



Shop The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment