Sunday 14 June 2015

THE WEDDING EDIT.


I feel like I've completely run out of excuses for my lack of outfit blogging lately, I still love it, I honestly do, but I'm finally trying to be really strict on myself with my serious shopping habit. so my clothes shopping has been seriously curbed!

Anywhooo, back to this outfit, I was rather proud of myself when I put this outfit together, as the only new piece of the outfit is this gorgeous dress. A huge thank you to my buddy Laura, for forcing me to try this dress on, as I totally fell in love with it once I put it on. I very rarely wear bodycon dress, or white - I'm so clumsy, so white and me really don't mix so well!! Unfortunately Quiz Clothing don't stock this dress online anymore, so I'll try and link you some alternatives below.

The jacket, shoes, and bag were all re-used pieces that I already had in my wardrobe. The shoes have already featured on MDO before here
The cream jacket was from New Look about 2 years ago and it definitely a firm favourite of my blazers. It isn't fitted and has quite a lot of give in it, allowing for my overly large shoulders and is perfect for dressing up or wearing casually.
Do any other ex-swimmers still seriously struggle with man shoulders?!

This box clutch is so incredible cute, don't you think? I picked it up from a Warehouse sale like 100 moons ago! To be completely honest with you, it hardly get a used, but I couldn't bare to part with it either! I'm quite glad that I've kept it, as it matches perfectly to this dress. 


Dress - Quiz Clothing (similar shape here, similar print here)
Jacket - New Look (old) (similar here and here)
Shoes - Matalan (old) (similar here)
Bag - Warehouse (old) (similar here)

I had so much fun at the wedding that I completely forgot to take any photos to share with you. I clearly didn't have my blogger head on! 

But  a massive congratulations to my friends Josh and Alex for tying to knot, and hosting such a beautifully perfect day!!! 


Until Next Time
Love and Kisses
Ness xo.

Keep up with what's going on with My Dangerous Obsession on:


No comments:

Post a Comment